- Women’s Health
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Skin Care
- Men’s Health
Generic Celebrex Reviews
Generic Celebrex belongs to a new generation of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, so called selective COX-2 inhibitors.Generic Celebrex is used for treatment of primary dysmenorrhea, back pain, musculoskeletal and other postoperative pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis, etc.
Celecoxib capsule (Generic Celebrex)
Generic Celebrex is a medicine, which active substance is Celecoxib. It is a generic product of the original Celebrex from Pfizer. It is produced in the form of capsules (100 mg and 200 mg) by Cipla. Generic Celebrex provides anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effect.
Generic Celebrex belongs to a new generation of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, so called selective COX-2 inhibitors. It selectively gives the formation of prostaglandins, that is involved in inflammatory reaction and formation, and does not affect the production of prostaglandins regulate renal blood flow and the integrity of the mucosa of the gastrointestinal tract. If you prefer corticosteroid drug with efficient anti-inflammatory action, we can offer you Generic Deltasone.
Generic Celebrex is taken by mouth without chewing, regardless of the meal, washed down with water. Due to possible complications from long-term use of Celebrex, it is prescribed in small doses and for the shortest period of time.
Generic Celebrex is used for treatment of primary dysmenorrhea, back pain, musculoskeletal and other postoperative pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis, etc. If you have neuropathic pain, Generic Neurontin 300mg is used to treat nerve pain conditions and restless legs syndrome.
When applying Celebrex, the frequency of gastroduodenal ulcers and complications formation associated therewith, is considerably lower than with other NSAIDs, such as acetylsalicylic acid, naproxen, ibuprofen, which is confirmed by the results of endoscopic examinations. The difference in the development of ulcers is statistically significant.It was proved that the application of Celecoxib in a dose 1.2 g per day, the drug has no effect on platelet function and coagulation performance.
The drug is contraindicated for people:
- under 18 years old;
- with hypersensitivity to any component of the drug or heart failure;
- with such diseases as: bronchial asthma, urticaria, peptic ulcer in the acute stage or gastrointestinal bleeding, inflammatory bowel disease, severe hepatic and renal failure;
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- after coronary artery bypass surgery, etc.
There are side effects from the brief use of Generic Celebrex:
- anxiety, tinnitus, anemia, thrombocytopenia, flushing, hypertension, arrhythmia, visual disturbances, tinnitus, alopecia, urticaria;
- allergic reactions (itching, rash), dyspepsia, flatulence, peripheral edema, insomnia, upper respiratory tract infection, cough, rhinitis, urinary tract infection, flu-like reaction;
- ear infections, non-systemic fungal infections, ischemic heart disease (angina, myocardial infarction), IBS, nausea and others.